Week 9 – Three of Each

In week 9 of the Student Blogging Challenge, Miss W.‘s post, Week 9: Count out Three, tells of a game in which the students participating in the challenge visit one blog, read a post and leave a comment on the post. This is repeated until they have visited three blogs, read three posts and left three comments.

But, like in any game, there are rules:

For example, each time you visit another blog, locate the links to other blogs and visit one. Make sure that the blog selected has links as well. For the first blog you visit, select one from your own list of links.

The first blog I visited was Angie’s blog. I visited her About page and left her a comment:

The second blog I visited was Lucy’s blog. I visited her I’m starting a blog club! post and left her a comment:

The third blog I visited was Laura’s blog. I visited her ABOUT ME! page and left her a comment:

I really enjoyed visiting these blogs and I hope you enjoy them, too! 🙂

2 thoughts on “Week 9 – Three of Each

1. Hi Natalie,
    Yes, sometimes I write stories. I enjoy writing them so much! I bet you do to since you take classes 😀

Thanks! I got the widget from this website: http://www.shelfari.com you can create an account and TA-DA!!!! Make one of those book shelves 😀

Thanks for the comment 🙂 I love your blog!!! Thanks for visiting 😀

-angie 😀